آیا نگران آزمون speaking خود هستید؟
آیا می دانید که راهکارهای ساده ای برای افزایش نمره وجود دارد؟
در پادکست ۰۰۲۹ از رادیو IELTS PLUS7 با این راهکارها برای تحت تاثیر قرار دادن EXAMINER آشنا خواهید شد.
The IELTS exam is not completely objective because another person is giving you the score.
Yes, they are trained and there are very specific requirements for each score but they are still human and you can influence the examiner in a positive way to increase your score.
How to build a rapport with the examiner or get their attention:
- Don’t shake the examiner’s hand. This is not a business deal.
- Do follow their instructions about where to sit and be respectful.
- Don’t try to negotiate with the examiner to get a better score.
- Don’t ask the examiner how you did right after the speaking test is over. The final few minutes before you leave the room are very important so don’t make the examiner angry.
- Do use your personality. Do Tell personal stories. Don’t say what you think the examiner wants to hear.
- Do relax, smile, laugh a little bit.
- Do be polite.
- Do make eye contact if you can. If you can’t do that then you can look beyond the examiner.
Approach the Speaking section like a formal interview but also show a positive attitude.
It’s supposed to be formal but relaxed.
آیا این تکنیک ها برای شما موثر بوده است؟ نظرات خود را با plus7.ir به اشتراک بگذارید.