آیا می دانید IELTS EXAMINER به دنبال چه معیارهایی در speaking و writing است؟
در پادکست ۰۰۳۱ با شناخت mindset آزمون گیرنده آیلتس متوجه می شویم گرفتن IELTS نمره ۷ چگونه ممکن خواهد شد.
In the Speaking Section:
The examiner looks for four things:
- Fluency and coherence: Use linking words, don’t pause, don’t repeat yourself
- Vocabulary: Use a few slang words, a few idioms, a few phrasal verbs- get away from the textbook
- Grammar: It’s hard to get a 7 in grammar. The only way you can do it is if most of your sentences don’t have mistakes but it’s ok not to get a 7 in grammar because the score is an average. Think about where your strengths are and if they are not in grammar then focus on other areas.
- Pronunciation: This is the easiest one to get a 7. You can do it! Show some personality. Use some intonation. Use drama! You don’t need “perfect English pronunciation.”
The Writing Section:
- Task 1: Task achievement- you have to include all of the important numbers and you have to have an overall trend. For example, “Overall, numbers increase in this period.”
- Task 2: They grade you on task response. Did you answer the question? Answer every single part of the question. Also, cohesion and coherence are important. Use linking words and have clear paragraphs. Have an obvious main idea.
- Vocabulary: You need to use academic phrases and academic linking words.
- Grammar: It’s hard to get a 7 on this. You need a variety of sentence structures and not a lot of mistakes.
The Reading and Listening Sections:
- At least 27 correct answers out of 40 will get you an “acceptable” score
Now you know exactly what you need to do to get a 7 on all 4 sections of the IELTS.
نظرات خود را با plus7.ir در میان بگذارید